Friday, November 30, 2012

All Out of More

Driving home last night, I saw this storefront sign for Lights & More that made me giggle.  I don't know why but I always find the irony of a Light store with only half of its sign lit to be hilarious.  The only thing better is a sign store that has sign problems.

At least the Light has light.


Stopping to take a picture, I was then a little saddened to see that the Lights & More store was closing.  I had never shopped there and probably never would, but it was still a little sad.  Maybe it was because people didn't trust a light store that couldn't keep their own sign lit.  Maybe they were already on the way out and knew they wouldn't get a good return on investment for fixing their sign.  My favorite theory is that they have sold of of the More and only have the Lights left.

Sorry you are closing, but thanks for the laugh.


Lit up in its former glory

No comments: