Monday, October 20, 2008

How to Name a Band

Stolen from my Hetero Life Pal CT's blog. I usually don't blog this kind of stuff because I look at it like one of those crappy forwarded emails...that cause me to sigh, delete, and reply "Do you think I am stupid?" Seriously, why would Microsoft/AOL give you money for forwarding an email...but even more importantly why are you still forwarding this crap to me 5 years later that when I first received it? Oh and by the way, that Nigerian Prince thing might not be on the up and up. I really liked the info I got from this: the name, the album title, the artwork - I would buy it! I've bought albums for fewer reasons. Click the links on the info to see where they came from).


  1. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/ first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.



  2. Go to Random quotations: http://www.quotationspage.com/ last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. (If you want to do this again, you'll hit refresh to generate new quotes, because clicking the quotes link again will just give you the same quotes over and over again.)



  3. Go to flickr's "explore the last seven days" http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7daysThird picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

My Band Name: Hütter Hü 136

My Album Title: don't have a J.O.B.

My Album Cover:

1 comment:

Cameron Ted said...

nice! 1) you are just like a german dive bomber 2) sometimes you don't have a job 3) I like pics of chicks in undies

works all the way around