- Pegacorn (or flying unicorn or horned Pegasus if you will) rearing triumphantly and majestically - check out the definition at Urban Dictionary. "Strong enough to beat sasquatch." Enough said.
- A graceful butterfly on the second hand
- A beautiful arrangement of silk flowers (for the butterfly to visit once a minute)
- Diamond-like reflective tape used for the hour markers
- Ornately crafted of silvery-gold painted plastic
- Pegacorn! (it needs to be emphasized)
Yep. This clock has everything but is extra special to me because it has been part of my weekly routine for the past 5+ years. I am not sure when BJs actually got the clock but I am sure it was there for a while before I noticed it....or maybe it is like the one true ring and was hiding from my eyes, not wanting to be in my keeping.