Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two Minutes Hate

Even A Broken Clock is Right Twice a Day




I have been told this a couple times in the last month by people who are trying to be witty (I think). The problem is that I am ALWAYS right...OK, maybe not always but more times than not when dealing with these people.



Not that I really care if they think I am right or even if they try to insult me. I just think this is a stupid try at an insult...because really what they mean is "Even a Stopped Clock is Right Twice a Day." A broken clock could be anything. It could be stopped due to low battery or the hands could be rusted into position, and yes in this case the clock would be right twice a day. But what if the clock is smashed to bits, missing its hands or even just 15 minutes slow...then the clock would never be right. How about a digital clock with no batteries?



Get your proverbs right! It does make a difference, no matter how much you try to argue. This is why you did poorly of the SATs and didn't go to college.



End Hate.



I am sure the above (awesome) image is copyrighted by the Dali Estate...used here as Fair Use.

No comments: