Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taking it Back

Nine times out of ten when you hear something being described as a "harbinger" it is always something bad - Harbinger of Death, Harbinger of the Apocalypse, Harbinger of Doom, etc...  the one exception is spring.  You hear about the robins or early budding plants being harbingers of spring, but even that is increasingly rare.  To me  it seems that harbinger, which means to precede, indicate, or foreshadow has just become connected with evil.  Well I am here to tell you that I am taking it back.  I am not sure what I am going to be the Harbinger of but something like puppies, cotton candy, or rainbows...something positive.

Much like Randal, I'm taking it back!

Sincerely,
The Harbinger of Suck

4 comments:

kelly said...

You're gonna get the Shini Curse if you don't watch it.

Lax Guy said...

I was right along with you until you referenced Randal... Ok I lied, as soon as I saw the title "Clerks 2" invaded my brain.
-Baby, you can't taste racism.
-Pillow Pants, her p***y troll.

Cameron Ted said...

oddly enough I saw a robin yesterday and I though spring has sprung. Then i saw on TV that a tornado trashed houses in OK. So maybe we can comprimise that when tornadoes show up, they are Harbingers of Spring. Yin-Yang Black-White

Word: quinklas

Michael said...

Porch Monkey 4 Life!