Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Season of Goo

I have now added a Cadbury Creme Egg Counter to the right hand sidebar.  This will help you keep track of my horrible addiction this time of year (you may remember this post from last year).  I might also call it a Fat Guy counter...because each egg eaten is sure to delay any fitness plans or ideas I may have.

I have been doing pretty well this year though in limiting myself to one egg a day (OK, sometimes 1 full size and 1 mini).  No mass quantities at one time though...no sugar coma.  I can't believe how grown up I am!  In addition to the Regular and Caramel eggs, I also stumbled across Orange Creme eggs (hoo-ray!)  Still no sign of mint, chocolate, or dream eggs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only imagine the fear felt by your plumbing .. and now I really wish I hadn't.

Cameron Ted said...

I like the peanut butter eggs, and Malted eggs, and PEEPS!